telaryn: (Hyper Ladybug)
[personal profile] telaryn
Okay, it made me chuckle!

If you're viewing this link after February 3rd, it will probably take you to the wrong strip. Just so you know.

Gah -- talk about a generational shout out!
Tags:

(no subject)

3/2/04 11:18 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] dianora2.livejournal.com
Very cute -- but boy did it make me feel old!

Squee!

3/2/04 19:22 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] telaryn.livejournal.com
You have a Catcher Block icon!

Too awesome!

(no subject)

3/2/04 12:00 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sarff-nodwydd.livejournal.com
NOW I feel very old. My kids almost died when I bought the grammar rock cd for the computer and made them watch.



When I sang along with it, they graduated to appalled.



~JB

(no subject)

3/2/04 12:19 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lerah99.livejournal.com
Did you know there is a School House Rock DVD? Now there is $30 well spent.

:::hums the tune to 3 is a magic number:::

(no subject)

3/2/04 15:55 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] crevette.livejournal.com
I have a fire with a guy named James Lolley.

And yes, I sing it every time I look at his file.

Repeat after me:

Lolly, lolly, lolly get your adverbs here.
Quickly, quickly, quickly get your adverbs here...

(no subject)

3/2/04 16:17 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] bluestocking7.livejournal.com
I am still laughing!

(no subject)

4/2/04 04:47 (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] zendragon.livejournal.com
Yeah, I just picked up the SHR top 25 on VHS (yeah, I know, I know but I couldn't locate the DVD...it will be mine soon though).

Now my 6 year old is singing Conjunction Junction...which is way cool. Yes, I feel a bit old...but happy none the less. What surprised me is how many of them I still knew by heart. It always seemed like they played the same 3 or 4 over and over (and I supposed they did) but out of the top 25, I didn't recognize like 1 or 2 of them (like "Figure 8" and "Naughty Number Nine").

~Peace